- ViewCube - The View Cube is a convenient way to control and manipulate the model space viewing angle in progeCAD.
- Insert blocks preview into Table Cells - Insert Blocks through a friendly visual interface.
- New function for the UCS command - Now it is possible to select Solid entities or Surfaces to define a new UCS.
- Preview Sheet on print - Paper and margins preview in the print dialog box.
- Command REGENVISIBLE - Regenerates entities only in the visible area.
- Improved TOOLPALETTE - Drag an entity from a drawing and drop it on a tool palette to add the corresponding entity-creation command to the tool palette.
- Command Line Font - Displays the Command Bar Font dialog box.
- Restore suppressed messages - From the Options dialog, restore the help and warning messages that were definitively hidden by the user.
- GRIP improvements for clipped blocks.
- CTRL+R function - Switches between tiled viewports in the Model tab or floating viewports in the current layout.
- 3DWALK - Changes the 3D view in a drawing interactively to create the appearance of walking through the model. Manage Settings with the 3DWALKFLYSETTINGS command.
- 3DFLY - Changes the 3D view in a drawing interactively to create the appearance of flying through the model. Manage Settings with the 3DWALKFLYSETTINGS command.
- 3DPOSITIONER - Displays a visual aid, or gizmo, used to move and rotate entities in the three-dimensional space.
- DATALINK - Link a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet to a progeCAD table. The best thing about data linking is that any changes that you make to the Excel spreadsheet will update the progeCAD table. Plus, if you set it up this way, you can edit the table and it can write back to the spreadsheet.
- XLSIMPORT - Imports directly an .xls or .xlsx file into a new static progeCAD Table. The imported data fill a new table that is created automatically during import, and the new table is formatted automatically to match the format of the original spreadsheet.
- MAPIMPORT (Geo Data and FDO Import) - Inserts geometries from SDF files (SDF is a native Autodesk® geospatial file-based format optimized for storing large classified data sets), SQLite and SHAPE (esri) files, or can use a database server service like WFS (the Web Feature Service allows users to share geospatial /or non-spatial data over the Internet. Thus, feature services can be consumed through the Internet in WebMaps, desktop and web applications.), PostgreSQL or MySQL.
- QRCODE - Create and insert a QRCODE from any text, URL etc.
- MAPIINSERT (Multiple images insertion) - Insertion of multiple images at the same time (especially useful for georeferenced images).
- Improved Geolocation - New dialog box for adding a geographic location to a drawing.
- GEOMAPSERVICE - Use the Map Service command to turn geographic map services on and off. When off, the program is prevented from accessing the Internet to display the online map, and the Mark Position, Capture Area, and Reload Image commands are unavailable.
- Smart Join - Joins lines, polylines, splines into a single polyline.
- LAYMRG (Merge Layers) - Reduces the number of layers in a drawing by merging them. Objects on merged layers are moved to the target layer, and the original layers are purged from the drawing.
- SURFEXTRACTCURVE - Creates curves in the U and V directions on a Surface or on a 3D solid. The curves can be lines, polylines, arcs, or splines depending on the shape of a 3D object.
- AIDIMSTYLE - Allows to create a new Dimension Style based on an existing dimension. Say you have a dimension and you change its properties by overriding such elements: extension line color, text color, arrowhead size, and text font. Just run the command AIDIMSTYLE and select the dimension and a new style will be created with these properties.
- CENTERMARK and CENTERLINE entities - Center Marks and Centerlines are dimensioning references to centers and axes of symmetry. Center Marks and Centerlines are associative objects. If you move or modify the associated objects, the center marks and centerlines adjust accordingly. From the Properties palette, you can control their geometry and visibility.
- BREAKATPOINT - Splits 2D entities such as lines, arcs, polylines, infinite lines, rays, splines into two entities at a single break point. Closed entities cannot be split at a single break point.
- Support for Autodesk® Revit® 2023 files - Import .rvt files v. 2023.
Import IFC and REVIT with Layers. progeCAD imports BIM files with the layers structure reading from the IFC or Revit files (up to Autodesk® Revit® version 2022). The BIM Properties pane allows to create and assign Visibility States. Select, attach, and manage .IFC and .RVT/.RFA underlays using the progeCAD Explorer. Use the Audit command to check for errors in .IFC files that are attached as underlays.
- WHOHAS (Information on the drawing user and usage) - Displays information about an open drawing file. You can use WHOHAS to find out who has a specified drawing file open. After you specify a drawing file, information is displayed that includes the full path of the file, the current user's login name, computer name, and the date and time that the drawing file was opened.
progeCAD is an AutoCAD® compatible 2D/3D CAD application that works with AutoCAD® DWG files from AutoCAD® 2.5 through AutoCAD® 2024! The best solution for AEC, MCAD and all generic CAD usages.
The progeCAD interface will make you feel comfortable from the very beginning. progeCAD offers both AutoCAD® compatible Classic and Ribbon icon interfaces and a complete set of AutoCAD® compatible commands.
progeCAD offers all the main features available with AutoCAD® and is also renowned for its handy extra tools added for free to further boost your productivity. Your cost-effective drawing power, ACAD alternative!
progeCAD Professional is available with different perpetual licensing solutions, suitable for all business dimensions, from a single drafter to global corporations.